Riley Aristocrat table for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Aristocrat table for sale

I’ve decided to put my fully refurbished Aristocrat table up for sale to make space for the next table refurb project!!

If anyone knows anyone or could get the word around their club that would be really great! Obviously if they need to see pictures of the work that’s not a problem or if they would like to come round and try the table that’s also fine.

A lot of work has gone into this table refurbishment as some of you know, I think you would struggle to find a better example at the moment.

I could possibly deliver and set the table up if my costs are covered and it’s not too far away.

I’ve also listed the table up on EBay l to test the water with regards price, but I am open to some sensible offers!

cheers guys.
    Steve

Mate that was a work of art! don't know how you can sell it, but someone will benefit hugely who buys it..

How will you better this Steve? Older steel block jobby? Anyway - well done and admire your pursuit of perfection.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

what table you after Steve , if you sell this one ,something with steel cushions maybe.

Comment

Reckon you could get a lot more than you paid for it Steve, deservedly so, the amount of work you put in.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
          what table you after Steve , if you sell this one ,something with steel cushions maybe.
          Watch this space!

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            Reckon you could get a lot more than you paid for it Steve, deservedly so, the amount of work you put in.
            Thanks! Tough time to be selling at the moment, so I’d be happy so long as I’m not making a loss. I’d like to sell it before the next table arrives ideally so that I don’t have to take it apart and store it for months...

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

Watch this space!
              Steve, does this mean you enjoy a project more than playing snooker, or is that you want to create the best conditions table wise, possible to play on?
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Steve, does this mean you enjoy a project more than playing snooker, or is that you want to create the best conditions table wise, possible to play on?
                I actually enjoyed refurbishing my table nearly as much as playing the game, so I thought why not do another!

Comment

I actually enjoyed refurbishing my table nearly as much as playing the game, so I thought why not do another!
                  I can understand that - often when a project is finished, there can be a slightly sad feeling that its all over, after the initial elation and joy of completing the task.

Either way, with winter on its way, it will be a great way to pass your time, and great for us lot to see the progress.

You must have a very understanding wife! Lolz
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

I can understand that - often when a project is finished, there can be a slightly sad feeling that its all over, after the initial elation and joy of completing the task.

Either way, with winter on its way, it will be a great way to pass your time, and great for us lot to see the progress.

You must have a very understanding wife! Lolz
                    I think she’s use to my crazy ways!

Comment

I think she’s use to my crazy ways!
                      If she is anything like mine she will see any hobbies ( obsessions ) as a good way of giving her some peace

Good luck with your next project !

Comment

I’d like this to go to a good home chaps if anyone knows anybody looking for a nice table!...

Comment

What is the new project Steve?

Comment

Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
                            What is the new project Steve?
                            Don’t want to say just yet....

Comment

Is he new table already in the bag on a done deal Steve ,and did you get any offers on Evil Bay .

Comment

Working...
                              X