No announcement yet.

Pictures of table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So voysey must have sold his designs to whoever, b&w, thurston, and so on. Just another avenue to explore. I'm gonna call it the bwv. It's a lot chunkier than the Thurston looks in that picture, but the lines are so similar.
    Underneath all the internal frames are double mortise and tenon, no mechanical fasteners and they are all stamped with numbers. Simple really
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sledfoot View Post
      So voysey must have sold his designs to whoever, b&w, thurston, and so on. Just another avenue to explore. I'm gonna call it the bwv. It's a lot chunkier than the Thurston looks in that picture, but the lines are so similar.
      Underneath all the internal frames are double mortise and tenon, no mechanical fasteners and they are all stamped with numbers. Simple really
      I like that triple support under the table.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

"...all stamped with numbers..." the same number?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

So after replacing a bunch of cheap ass mixed up screws and tightening the rails from the lousy job of the table installers I find I am missing 7 proper pocket bolts 1/4" by 4" also could use a period correct long cue and critch holder that screws under the side of the table. Any leads would be appreciated. I'm in British Columbia Canada so hopefully local as I'm sure shipping will be a killer

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally Posted by Sledfoot View Post
                So after replacing a bunch of cheap ass mixed up screws and tightening the rails from the lousy job of the table installers I find I am missing 7 proper pocket bolts 1/4" by 4" also could use a period correct long cue and critch holder that screws under the side of the table. Any leads would be appreciated. I'm in British Columbia Canada so hopefully local as I'm sure shipping will be a killer
                That's pretty cool Sledfoot, there used to be a number of Canadians on this forum a few years back but I guess most of them were closer to Ontario. Hopefully they still take a peek on here from time to time and can help out a fellow countryman with some local advice. Good luck
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                X