New table advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    MartinY - you will need at least 10 posts (and then some patience) before you get the PM function :0 so get posting
    Thanks DeanH - will do!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
      I have some genuine Riley Aristocrats in stock. Drop me a private message and I can maybe help.
      I've got a quote from Riley's which I was about to hit the button on - somehow missed your post. Will be able to PM at some point shortly - feel free to PM me (if you can) with a contact number....

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Not that it's necessary to us on here who know mikees's knowledge, but for someone who is seeking advice, I'd just like to back up what he says in these posts 100%. Great advice and the only thing you need to decide is are you a connoisseur or do you want as close as possible to pro standard conditions? Thats the main difference between B&w and Riley aristocrat \ BCE Westbury. There is no real question about quality both are supreme old craftsmanship in their builds.

Nice problem to have, so enjoy and let us know how things progress if you have time.
        Cheers Cue crafty . Yes, nice problem to have. Just need to sell a dozen pinball machines now and finalise the table...

Comment

Originally Posted by MartinY View Post

Cheers Cue crafty . Yes, nice problem to have. Just need to sell a dozen pinball machines now and finalise the table...
          Hope you earn that "extra ball" good luck!
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Hi mate I’ve had my table BCE Westbury steel block match table since February last year ,a recondition one from Maryfield ,think he does these and the Aristracrat as they sell well and are proven

Comment

Also Geoff large is a great fitter if he’s in your area ,he’s up at my place in two weeks for a recover ,his work and table knowledge is second to none .Don’t rush into it and do some research ,and get the right table for you .

Comment

MartinY - PM sent

You should see a red notification on the top bar of the TSF screen, and possibly an email saying as much
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Quick update - I've taken the plunge on a refurb Aristocrat with Steel Block Cushions. Now to get rid of the pinball machines in time for delivery.

Thanks for all of the advice!

Comment

Quick update - I've taken the plunge on a refurb Aristocrat with Steel Block Cushions. Now to get rid of the pinball machines in time for delivery.

Thanks for all of the advice!
                    You won’t be disappointed! That’s a fantastic table

Comment

Congratulations on the table ,you gone for the silver ,or plain Mahogany. Spoke to Geoff Large last night ,he had an Aristocratic advertised on his site last week ,steel cushions as well ,went for 4 grand in less than 24 hours .Good luck with the pinball machines ,hope they sell soon .

Comment

Actually, gone for black. We have too much wood coloured wood (if that makes sense) in our house so didn't want Mahogany. Silver was an option but landed on black. 6 tables sold I think, 6 to go, leaving me with just 7 left.

Comment

Working...
                        X