Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remember to put normal 6811 on the cushions

Comment

Just a heads up Steve ,if your considering no 10 cloth ,I wouldn't bother ,it slows down when it wears a bit unlike 6811 that gets better after a stretch .I had no 10 on my old table and we got it fitted to the clubs match table ,same thing ,it was only good when it was newish .Superfine seems like the answer ,just not 100% sure on its durability yet , although Steve Barton has it on his table over a year now and he thinks its playing great still ,sot thats a good endorsement

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
        Just remember to put normal 6811 on the cushions
        Cushions I did last year along with the bed cloth so they don’t need doing.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
          Just a heads up Steve ,if your considering no 10 cloth ,I wouldn't bother ,it slows down when it wears a bit unlike 6811 that gets better after a stretch .I had no 10 on my old table and we got it fitted to the clubs match table ,same thing ,it was only good when it was newish .Superfine seems like the answer ,just not 100% sure on its durability yet , although Steve Barton has it on his table over a year now and he thinks its playing great still ,sot thats a good endorsement
          I think I might keep the tournament as a back up rather than give it away for nowt! There is still loads of life in it. I know Steve’s table gets a good battering on a daily basis so a year on that is probably 2 or 3 on mine! Lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Danger Steve;n1014301]

I think I might keep the tournament as a back up rather than give it away for nowt! There is still loads of life in it. I know Steve

Comment

Good idea Steve keeping the old cloth ,when Geoff came up in June he fitted my oold tables cloth that I had kept as it had only done 8 months ,so just had new cushion cloth covered,saved a few quid and no need for a stretch as it has had it by being re fitted , no double d and baulk marking lines as I use white glass pencil markers that rub out .Probably be Spring when I think about a re cover and pocket leather change

Comment

Working...
              X