Star, how to contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star, how to contact?

Anyone know how to contact Star tables ?

Thanks

What for? I thought you had a Riley?
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Here you go thats their email xingpai@xingpai.com
      or you can try wed their xingpai.com
      Bring Back Clive!

Comment

Thanks Odin. I do have a Riley but wanted to see what a set of steel back rails would cost from Star.

Comment

It isnt as easy as that slasher it depends if your table is a five bolter or a six and you need the hight from top of slate to middle of bolt hole an average set will cost you about £1'500.

Comment

Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
            Thanks Odin. I do have a Riley but wanted to see what a set of steel back rails would cost from Star.
            Please do not mix and match youre table with these cushions , sooner or later there will be all change again from another manufacturer will you want to change again just because they are the tables currently used in world tournaments , the size of pockets on all these steel plated cuhsion tables should conform to templates anyway , you will never be satisfied swopping cushions around from table to table .
            Enjoy youre Riley table , it will become a sought after model in years to come IF NOT MESSED AROUND .
            I take it that all you wanted to change was the steel rails not the Wood cappings or pocket plates ? unless you change all three parts ( steel rails , wood cappings , pocket plates ) it would not perform like a star table , it would just be an hybrid table .
            in laymans terms a Rolls royce with after market alloy wheels on
            [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Thanks to all for the info, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
              X