English Pool Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Pool Balls

I currently have a 6ft snooker table at home. My experience of playing snooker on it isnt great, as the table is just to small to reach any kind of massive break. Now english pool tables are around 6x3 or 7x4 ft. So i thought why not buy a decent set of pool balls to make the table more worthy. My only problem is, im not to sure what size would fit the table. The standard is 2" i think, but maybe they'll be to big for the cushions?

Any help would be appreciated

Maybe you require 1.3/4 inch balls , available on ebay as spots and stripes item number 270516707238 @ £14.95p per set plus pp

or reds and yellows , item number 320467569424 @ £7.50p per set plus pp .

search also for 1.5/8th and 1.7/8th on ebay , plenty on there .
    Last edited by Geoff Large; 20 January 2010, 10:48 PM.
    [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aramith-Premie...item414c4815ee
      Dark side of the moon

Comment

Aramith ones would be perfect, its just the price, £30 for some balls that might not even fit my table. What are suprano balls like?

Comment

I've got a set of unused 2" balls red/yellow that came with my table that I've never used at all. I had an Aramith set already.
          I also live less than 20 miles from Manchester.
          I would barter for them
          What have you got????

To be honest though I think you might need smaller balls for a snooker table.

Comment

Well ive done some research here and there, and got talking to a person who has the exact same snooker table as myself, and uses 2" aramith pool balls for that, and there totally fine. So ill most probably go with the aramith ones, but thanks for the offer watford pal, and cheers for the advice everyone.

Comment

Yup if you read that link I said you there say it's the right and ideal size for that size table, enjoy playing on your table when you get your balls.
              Dark side of the moon

Comment

Working...
              X