Looking for used snooker table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for used snooker table

hi, i am looking for a used snooker table which is 7ft, 8ft or 9ft. i am mostly looking for a 7ft or 8ft but 9ft will do aswell. i am looking for a bargain so i am will to pay up to £200.
    please if anyone has one, can you reply.

join the Q for the 9fts at £200 , most sought after size on the market and they hold their prices . expect to pay from £500 upwards for a tatty one that requires work or £1500 upwards for a mint second hand one . + Fitters fee on top for removal and set up .
    [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Originally Posted by s4fr4z786 View Post
      hi, i am looking for a used snooker table which is 7ft, 8ft or 9ft. i am mostly looking for a 7ft or 8ft but 9ft will do aswell. i am looking for a bargain so i am will to pay up to £200.
      please if anyone has one, can you reply.
      As per Geoffs comments. You're unlikely to get anything decent for £200... If you want a 7ft pool table then I can help (you can play snooker on them with a 2" ball - 10 red set). But for a decent one fully workshopped & re-covered with a quality Hainsworth or Strachan cloth you're looking at £400 - 500 plus delivery and install...

If you're prepared to wait a while, I do have a single slate Orme and Sons snooker table that has been re-rubbered and all the wood for the cushions re-finished. Will also have new pocket leathers, nets and ball runners and a Strachan 6811 cloth to the bed and cushions. So for this one you'll be looking at not much change from a grand plus delivery etc... but then it is a real piece of snooker history. It's an on-going project I started a while ago with the intention to have for myself outside on some decking, but not got past the cushions yet as am so busy with pool tables. Email me to cueist@genie.co.uk if this or a pool table is of interest to you, Dave, Snookerpoolman

Comment

what is the website for 'the Q' please?

Comment

Originally Posted by s4fr4z786 View Post
          what is the website for 'the Q' please?
          You have got the wrong end of the stick mate lol, the Q is not a website ! he meant join the queue....meaning everyone wants that size of table

Comment

Working...
          X