Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubble and Freeman........

Hi,

One of my girlfriend's best friends recently got married and the brides parents held the reception in there back garden......

I went to use the toilet inside the house and I stumble across this......

IMG_0059.jpgIMG_0063.jpgIMG_0067.jpgIMG_0066.jpgIMG_0061.jpg

I was wondering if anybody had any info on this table, cause I was told it was quite valuable.....

Cheers
    Last edited by coomsey76; 26 September 2011, 05:07 PM.
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Can't help you there m8, but what a beauty.
    People say I disagree a lot, but I don't think I do.

Comment

i would have been there a while! - the company is still there.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I was, my girlfriend wasn't too happy when she came looking for me an hour later.......

All she could say was "bloody typical I should have guessed you'd found the games room...!!" unknown to me she knew about it but didn't tell me cause knew what would happen!!
        Last edited by coomsey76; 25 September 2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

lol - can't beat a games room!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Lol..... Indeed you can't!!

Comment

even better a big house for a games room and a bar

Comment

"One of my GFs" So how many have you got and do they realise?

Like the old toast "Here's to wives and sweethearts: and may they never meet".
                Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                Hi,

One of my girlfriends best friends recently got married and the brides parents held the reception in there back garden......

I went to use the toilet inside the house and I stumble across this......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8461[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8462[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8463[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8464[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8465[/ATTACH]

I was wondering if anybody had any info on this table, cause I was told it was quite valuable.....

Cheers
                王可

Comment

Depends on how you want read in to it bud..... But my girlfriend has got a few best friends and one of them got married!!

P.s opening post corrected just for you Philip.....!!
                  Last edited by coomsey76; 26 September 2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Lovely room but I think they got the wrong idea about the combination of wooden floor and carpeting/rugs
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Rug

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      Lovely room but I think they got the wrong idea about the combination of wooden floor and carpeting/rugs
                      Not a doubt about it. Having the table on a thick rug but the player standing on the board floor would mean the table would, effectively, be at the wrong height. In actual fact how much difference that would make I can only conjecture. To a bad amateur like me none at all! I wonder what difference different shoes would make- thicker sole and heel would raise you a bit so should make some difference I suppose.
                      王可

Comment

I was actually thinking that the table would settle into the rug/carpet unevenly and probably would not play straight
                        I was alluding to the other threads that state it is better have the table on a wooden/solid floor and have carpet/tiles/rugs around and away from the outside of the table legs
                        The opposite of what they have here.
                        Not that I am jealous at all you understand...

Comment

I am still designing my room- although I have made a lot of progress recently. I shall almost certainly go for carpet tiles. That way as they wear they can be shuffled around. Poverty is a terrible thing.
                          王可

Comment

I did mention that to them about the table being on a rug, be to fair though when I played on it it pretty level and I didn't notice running off!!

But they weren't too worry about it because they are selling there house and the table was staying there as a selling point because they reckon it was quite valuable...... But they didn't say how valuable!!

Would anybody be able to shed some light on how valuable it is?? That's if it is valuable at all!!

Comment

From Hubble&Freeman's website they do not do this six-legged table anymore, so it may be old-ish.
                              Valuable - ?

Comment

Working...
                              X