No announcement yet.

What sort of table cover is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CGQ snooker in cookstown sells star tables but i don't know what price they sell them at.

Comment

Originally Posted by s.h442 View Post
      CGQ snooker in cookstown sells star tables but i don't know what price they sell them at.

Are they authentic though. Apparently, you have to watch out for the fakes, thats the case I been told with copies of the BCE Riley table's anyway.

Geoff, have you any experience with my concern's.?.
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
        Are they authentic though. Apparently, you have to watch out for the fakes, thats the case I been told with copies of the BCE Riley table's anyway.

Geoff, have you any experience with my concern's.?.
        hi , is it to do with the Table dismantle , PM me I will be in essex soon , the work was delayed a while and I should know in the next week or so when it will be confirmed , seems everyone is cutting back a bit on having the work done , so just waiting confirmation .
        [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

"Are they authentic though. Apparently, you have to watch out for the fakes,"

I would assume they are going by their website.
          Last edited by s.h442; 9 October 2011, 08:55 PM. Reason: quotation marks

Comment

This is no cover. They are the new table heaters that roll out and cover the whole slate. So every piece of table is heated. Not in production yet but hope to be soon.

Comment

I have one of these covers delivered with my star, the heat comes from tubes under my table. The cover is called a "Godcover", can't recall the price I paid but it was over £100..The cover is in the below link.

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ht=golden+legs
              JP Majestic
              3/4
              57"
              17oz
              9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
              X