full size how much to trecovered a table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full size how much to trecovered a table

just wanted to know the going rate nowdays the last time i had it recovered i think it cost me 350

Best cloth and top fitter close to £360. Had mine done this week.
    Table as perfect as it gets.

Roy Bacon

Comment

thats not bad 360 last time i had it done was about 5 years ago then it was 350 from Thurston

Comment

Gary , £385 + vat is the going rate , cloth has just been increased too so expect a rise to that shortly as it kicks in , get a fitter that is not vat registerd and that will save you nearly £100 in vat , Thurstons at £350 5 years ago would have been plus vat at 17.5% they would definatley not be chargeing £350 inclusive only 5 years ago for 6811 T or Gold as it may have been classed as then before the grade change .
        those quotes are for Stroud 6811 Tournament or Hainsworth smart .
        there are lower priced cloths about includeing substandard and club cloth , but the fitting is always the same , you get what you pay for , there will be a few Self employed Fitters who can undercutt by the £10 or £20 but £385 is more nearer to the average price throughout the industry and fitted by qualiifed billiartd fitters .

Geoff
        [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Geoff - I heard that Hainsworth are bringing out a new cloth called "Precision". What do you know about it?
          Steve Butler
          www.nottinghamsnooker.com
          Nottingham Snooker YouTube Channel

Comment

If anybody is interested I can do Hainsworth Match cloth for £300 which includes the cousins and about £230 for their smart cloth.

Full set of northern rubbers are £120

Postage is £25 and delivered within 2 days

When our online shop launches all the cloth options will be in the shop with all the various sizes but if anybody needs a quote for cloth just give me a shout, all the prices are rough at the moment and may go up when the shop launches as we have not even looked at what competitors are selling it for yet, I think you will find that the prices quoted above are quite reasonable but if anybody has links to other retailers doing it cheaper then send me the link and I see if I can match the price.

Comment

Originally Posted by steveb72 View Post
              Geoff - I heard that Hainsworth are bringing out a new cloth called "Precision". What do you know about it?
              Steve , you got one over on me , I have not heard anything about that cloth , To be honest the more cloths that are out there then it gets confusing for customers , as prices quoted are always not like for like some will say you are getting 6811 starcahan but not reveal which cloth the more expensive tournament or the lower cost club both carry the 6811 code in gold or silver thread but one has blue thread the other red , there are too many differant grades and also reject grades being used or salvage end rolls , which can be bought at a lower price than perfects .
              All the manufacturers have to do is make two grades of cloth one club table cloth and the other match table cloth .
              the only other grade is Pool cloth which should not be made in full sized snooker table width , I have come across 777 pool cloth made by stracahn used on full sized tables , this would not happen if they only made it upto 4ft 10 inch width or even 5ft .

I wish (Miliken) Strachan dropped it's 6811 code off the club cloth and say replace it with differant code such as 1186 , thats one of the most confuseing things for clients having two grades with the same code number . there is only around £30 differance between the cloths , but the club is not made so precise in nap lenth and can be very fluffy and slow .

Geoff
              [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Working...
              X