10ft snoker table wanted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10ft snoker table wanted!!

does anyone know of any 10 ft snooker tables for sale for no more than 1600£??
    thanks

Got one here you can have. 10' on 6 turned legs, 3 slate bed, recovered this year complete with 6 cues, cue rack, scoreboard, balls and pool balls. Yours for 1,500 quid but you have to dismantle and move it. (It is on the 2nd floor but access is easy. Sorry no lift).
    王可

Comment

Got one in stock. Just been re-polished, new cloth on cushions. New nets and leathers with accessories.

Comment

can you send me a few pictures of this table and do you live in england , and where abouts?

Comment

'maryfield 'this my email marcusheath13@hotmail.com can you please send me some pictures .
          thanks

Comment

Marcus, I want to apologise publicly! I actually would like to sell my table but as you have realised I am actually in central China. When I saw your thread I thought I was being funny but now see I was actually being syupid and potentially wasting your time.

It wasn't funny but was genuinely meant as a joke so please don't take it seriously.

I thought that this was a more honourable way of setting the record straight that just editing the post out altogether.
            王可

Comment

Working...
            X