Table Heater contact info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Heater contact info

Hi all... I'm trying to get in contact with Justin Greatrix to see about getting his table heating system installed... would anyone here have contact information for him, besides his yahoo.de email as he doesn't seem to respond to that... or his Facebook account

Any help in tracking this guy down would be great as I've just built the frame of my table and would like to make things easier by installing his heating system prior to the slates going on.

Many Thanks

Justin

Here ya go mate

justin.greatrix@yahoo.de

http://www.global-snooker.com/global...e-bed-warm.asp

Comment

Sorry, just read that you don't want the yahoo.de address.

Oh well, at least I tried.................

Comment

Cheers anyway steve... don't know how many times I've tried contacting him via FaceBook and his email address... seems the only way possibly might be his mobile if only that was as easy to get hold of lol

Comment

has anyone any idea of this guys whereabouts?

Cheers

Comment

have you seen the heater system STAR use on there tournament tables on tv i can get you them!
            If you pay peanuts you get monkeys !

Comment

Originally Posted by CGQ View Post
              have you seen the heater system STAR use on there tournament tables on tv i can get you them!
              Nope... never seen them... u got any pics of what they are like? Also, are they easy to install? And finally lol... how much for?
              PM me if you'd prefer to keep the details off here

and thanks

Comment

Working...
              X