What pool balls should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pool balls should I buy?

After spending hours on the net looking at tips to clean my set of pool balls etc I finally realised that the set I was given with my table aren't Aramith. They are BCE supapro red and yellows.

They had a nice shine when I first got them but require cleaning every big session. There is a massive difference between these and the aramith because I've seen aramith balls at pubs which haven't been cleaned in months and still look quite good so I guess I need to buy a nice set.

I'm not sure if there;s a particular set to buy or will any aramith set on ebay do? I've seen prices ranging around 30-40 quid.

Thanks.

aramith premier - the green box.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

£ 20 plu postage. Got them in stock

Comment

Thanks guys,

maryfield are you a supplier? the ebay prices are just less than 40

Comment

Quick update, bought a set of Aramith Premier. What a difference.

They rarely get dirty as well!

Comment

Originally Posted by sklskl View Post
            Quick update, bought a set of Aramith Premier. What a difference.

They rarely get dirty as well!
            Purchased a set of Aramith Premier myself on Monday, the difference is unbelievable from the cheap set i had before.

Comment

Yes Aramith Premier are very good balls and makes a hell of a Difference to your game, the Aramith Standard Set are 100% Better than the Cheapy Competition Normal Set mind you.

If anybody can Supply Aramith Premier for £20 that is a Steal! But I think maryfield has Aramith Standard for £20+ Postage as I was gonna buy a set of him.

I Pay £25 for the Aramith Standard Deliverd but they around £29+ on eBay Deliverd.

Gaz.
              Last edited by gazza147; 28 March 2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X