full size how much to recovered a table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full size how much to recovered a table

im looking at geting my table recoverd its a K&hillman buckingham the cloth as been on there for about 8 years and i would like the new cloth to last just as long and level ive got about a 1 inch of packing under every leg lol so i would like all the packing out and relevel

Around £400 - £600 depending on the quality of cloth you have fitted.

I'm assuming if the levelling required a major effort then you'd have something on top.

Comment

£ 500-00 using 6811 `Tournament`. Table re-levelled too.

Comment

Yes agree around £500 + vat for 6811 and the releveling , if one leg is on the ground though , no releveling will lower the other legs , as they all have to be lifted up to the leg on the ground level , that is where the floor is at it's highest point .
        [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

how long will this 6811 `Tournament cloth last for the cloth that is on the table as been on for about 8 years will the 6811 `Tournament cloth last that long and when are you next down london geoff

Comment

Depends how often you play on the table if it is only being used say two times a week in the evenings say for 4 hours each evening then it will last a long time maybe upto 6 to 8 years , if 7 days a week around 6 to 7 hours a day then two years max , 18months the norm .

I have nothing on for london at the moment , I do a lot of work in the Essex area though .
            [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

geoff im near junction 1 of the m1 if i remember right you had a job at potters bar im about 25 minutes away from there im in no rush
              to have it done so can wait till when your ready is that the cloth they use at snooker clubs

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
                im looking at geting my table recoverd its a K&hillman buckingham the cloth as been on there for about 8 years and i would like the new cloth to last just as long and level ive got about a 1 inch of packing under every leg lol so i would like all the packing out and relevel
                i am trying to relevel my table at the moment, what kind of material should be used as packing? wood or rubber or?

Comment

Working...
                X