Exporting a table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting a table

I have been badly let down! I need to move a full size table from the Midlands to my house in Bulgaria. Can anybody help? Is there a haulier on the site anywhere or somebody who knows one. I expect to pay a full commercial price for a careful delivery job. Any time this summer would be OK.
    王可

Isn't this what Geoff Large does Philip?

Or do you just want it delivered and not fitted as well ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Fitting is a separate matter. I need somebody who does international road haulage. It isn't proving easy!
      王可

Comment

No oppurtunity to merge the 2 together ?
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Unfortunately not. I have to find somebody who does road transport to Bulgaria. There is no way round that.
          王可

Comment

Road transport to Bulgaria is expensive. Bricktip bought a table and said it was shipped seafreight. None of my shippers offered groupage on this method. Try Unique Freight in Bradford. Ask for Dan. sales@uniquefreight.co.uk

It would need to packed ready for uplift and preferably forklift available.

I`m afraid you are encountering what buyers don`t appreciate. The actual transportation for the table. The easy part is buying it.

Comment

have you bought the table allready ? i know a very good fitter who could possibly supply you,transport and install a table for you

Comment

Try these Phil , ask for part load as though you are sharing a cost .

http://www.shiply.com/freight-haulag...FUYntAodk0-5qw
                [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Geoff, where are they based? Anywhere close? If so we might be able to dave a journey!
                  王可

Comment

they are a brokerage , they just match you up with other shipments going out to bulgeria from Haulage firms , they are selling spare space on the load for the haulage firm that is on their books , so the haulage contractor could be anyone . from lands end to john ogroats . idealy they should be able to find a northern firm who is filling his shipment up on the way down to the docks either via dover or Hull etc . it may be the case that a Bulgarian haulage firm is delivering into the uk and looking for shipments back to make a bit more money on the return their trip if they are empty . what you have to do is enquire , the slates will have to be loaded on manualy though if no fork lift is about , would be best if they had a forklift on the back as some lorries do .

Geoff
                    [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
                      Road transport to Bulgaria is expensive. Bricktip bought a table and said it was shipped seafreight.

My table was sent by road using RH Freight. Anyone in the business of shipping tables to Europe might want to look into getting an account with them, as they were a lot cheaper than other quotes i was getting, and transit time was 10 days door to door.

Comment

Will look them up. Bricktip. Always on the lookout for cheaper freight. Thanks

Comment

You can all stop worrying now. I have found somebody who will do it. The trouble is that commercial freight companies just aren't interested in moving what they classify as household effects. They are also not interested in one off jobs. Anyway I got pointed to a company that does. So the table should arrive at my UK address on Saturday and then, shortly after, will be picked up and delivered to the house in Bulgaria.
                          王可

Comment

Shipping / Road / Air

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                            I have been badly let down! I need to move a full size table from the Midlands to my house in Bulgaria. Can anybody help? Is there a haulier on the site anywhere or somebody who knows one. I expect to pay a full commercial price for a careful delivery job. Any time this summer would be OK.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I have been reading this thread and we can offer transport for this kind of movement which requires special attention.

Feel free to send us an e-mail at northmids@cargocall.com - whether it's Shipping / Road Transport or Airfreight

Best regards

Adnan

Comment

Just too late. I have, this afternoon, paid the guys who are going to move it for me. Anyway I am happy with the deal I got. The table should be en route to my snooker room in Bulgaria very soon! Will post pictures when I have something to post!
                              王可

Comment

Working...
                              X