Looking for a 10ft table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 10ft table

Ive been trawling the web for a 10ft snooker table and seems that they are pretty rare.
    I have no knowledge what makes a table good value or not. Ive seen a few tables which i thought was very cheap and I suppose you get what you pay for?

I have between 2-3k to spend,

I would like your thoughts on these tables below please.
    I presume the first two are made in the far east? are they really that bad from what I've read?

Titan "Corinthian" Fully-Reconditioned 10ft Table £1,600.00
    http://www.titansports.co.uk/shop/Re...ed_Tables.html

Sovereign Snooker Table - 10ft £2297
    http://www.homeleisuredirect.com/sno...able-10ft.html

Riley Aristocrat £2995 all accessories you need and also including a timber canopy and table iron.
    http://www.bandasnookerandpool.co.uk...able-180-p.asp

Hi. I have a couple of 10ft tables available. Drop me an email on rileyaristocrat@hotmail.com often in your neck of the woods so delivery installation no problem

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Originally Posted by Mick Ellis View Post
        Email sent
        For some reason the email failed to deliver?

Comment

I can recieve pm's now maryfield.
          Could you send me some details prices etc please.
          Last edited by Mick Ellis; 9 October 2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Ask Geoff Large what he has got available. He doesn't deal much in full size tables but might have a 10' or know where there is one.
            王可

Comment

I guess lack of space is the reason for a 10ft? A bit frustrating, as it's close to full size but not quite.

Comment

I got a 10' here and it was a mistake as I could have accomodated a 12'. The difference in cost here is very little.

Trouble in UK is so few houses have a room big enough for a full size table. 22' x 16' at UK property prices ! Ouch.
                王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                  Ask Geoff Large what he has got available. He doesn't deal much in full size tables but might have a 10' or know where there is one.
                  Cheers Philip, Ive sent him a PM :encouragement:

Comment

Originally Posted by bricktip View Post
                    I guess lack of space is the reason for a 10ft? A bit frustrating, as it's close to full size but not quite.

I can fit a full size in, but I prefer to have a 10ft table. My games room/gym/ being built will be an L shape due to not wanting to take most of the garden over. A 10ft table fits in 1 part perfect, and I like a bit of decent room for my exercise machines,tools,bikes etc without the 12ft over hanging 2ft into that part

Comment

wise choice as the 10ft will allways be worth more than a full size on any re-sale further down the road

( unless it is a special full size i'e ornate , famous owner , steel block etc )

good 10fts are always hard to find .
                      [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Geoff Large View Post
                        good 10fts are always hard to find .
                        Hopefully the table you pick up for me on Monday turns out to be as good as we are expecting.
                        Apart from the pocket which is an easy fix it looks like I've had a right bargain.

Comment

Working...
                        X