Star Table color (RAL) code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Table color (RAL) code

Does anyone know the color code (RAL) of the "golden" star table?
    I'd like to paint mine the same way..

I have a Star and can't help you still.

Try ringing World Snooker Services in Bristol, they surely must have some forms of touch up paint.
    JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

Comment

The PL star tables have silver legs now i noted. Looks nice.
      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
        The PL star tables have silver legs now i noted. Looks nice.
        Yes, with just black as well I noted. Nice combination the silver and black sides. May change mine up...lol..
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Any pictures of the new design? Cannot find any info about it

Comment

You really do need the colour code. As some of you know I do a bit of blacksmithing in my spare time. I have just finished a bridle rack for a local equestrian centre. The only aerosol I had handy was gold so I sprayed it with that. Boy oh boy is it bright! You certainly wouldn't want that! Maybe if you see a gold coloured car in a shade you like you could just get the code from that.

Years ago I knew a very good joiner who used to make all sorts of furniture. He would sometimes put a fine gold line along a part of an item- maybe with a gold finial (if that is the word) at each end. I asked him how he did such beautiful finishing touches. He was quite open about it- he went to a car accessory place and got a kit! I wouldn't want it on my table but a gold stripe might look good on a table without being too overpowering.
            王可

Comment

I used a gold spray paint from B & Q on my fake adams style fire place surround once as the original white had gone yellowish , it was also very bright , then I used a clear top spray coat which darkend it back a bit .
              [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

I have done the same but with a coloured varnish coat. That can give a very nice effect.
                Originally Posted by Geoff Large View Post
                I used a gold spray paint from B & Q on my fake adams style fire place surround once as the original white had gone yellowish , it was also very bright , then I used a clear top spray coat which darkend it back a bit .
                王可

Comment

I did it with the "gold leaf" color from Boss Paints. Amazing result i must say

Comment

Look forward to the pictures. I think you have to do 10posts before you can post pictures though.

BTW was the result amazingly good, or amazingly..... something else?
                    Last edited by philip in china; 10 November 2012, 12:09 AM. Reason: typo
                    王可

Comment

The result is quite amazing in a positive way. The leggs are all done with 1 coat of primer and 2 coats of the boss paint. I'm gonna post pics as soon as i can!

Comment

I am now setting up the table, normally next week it will be finished. I repainted this old alliance fully and added some new woodwork aswell.
                        IMG_0356.jpg
                        Last edited by Staezione; 3 January 2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Very nice..

Look forward to more pics when your ready, bud..
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

IMG_0358.jpgIMG_0359.jpgIMG_0361.jpgIMG_0363.jpgIMG_0364.jpg

Comment

What brand/model of table is this?

Comment

Working...
                              X