Wanted: Rise and Fall mechanism for 6x3ft Riley snooker table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Rise and Fall mechanism for 6x3ft Riley snooker table

I'm after a set of rise and fall mechanism's for a 6x3ft riley's snooker/dining table. If anyone has any available or knows where I might source them please let me know.

Thanks!

I have two brand new uk made sets available.

Comment

Hello, thanks for your reply. Do you have a picture and/or dimensions? What price are you asking?

Thanks again

James

Comment

They are for the 6ft tables. I bought them to make some dining tables and my mother kindly 'hid ' them from me when in one of here tidying moods. Couldn't find them anywhere for 3 yrs then stumbled upon them a few months back. Looking for £100 plus postage. Can take a picture tomorrow and email to you. Have two sets of four. They are then Tenby engineering ones and not the cheap Chinese copies.

Comment

Thank you, a picture would be great along with dimensions so I can make sure they will fit ok. Will send a PM.

Comment

Ah well, I would send you a PM but the forum doesn't seem to be letting me. If you don't have my email address PM me and I can give it. Thanks again.

Comment

Hello - I've accepted your friend request, but I don't have permission to send you a message, view your profile (even view my profile!). I'm not sure what is going on - maybe my account hasn't been activated fully? I'm using Chrome and have tried in Firefox also.

Comment

I'm not getting option to send pm. Email me rileyaristocrat@hotmail.com

Comment

sorry typo. See attached pic.rise and fall.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by Agent4125 View Post
                    Hello - I've accepted your friend request, but I don't have permission to send you a message, view your profile (even view my profile!). I'm not sure what is going on - maybe my account hasn't been activated fully? I'm using Chrome and have tried in Firefox also.
                    You must have over 10 posts to gain access to functions like PM and friends
                    Also I have noticed that friend chat does not seem to be accessible on the .co.uk site, anyone ?
                    Cheers
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The measurements are as follows:- plate which attaches to table frame approx 115mm x 50mm. brackets which slides up and down approx 65mm square. Top part which screws to underside of slate bed 80mm x 35mm.

These are for 6ft x 3ft and 7ft x 4ft tables. There are ones you can buy which are heavier which are for 8ft tables.

Brand new set off 4. £ 100 plus £ 10 postage.

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
                        I have two brand new uk made sets available.
                        If you still have these let me know please

Comment

I do still have them.

Comment

If you send me a pm Im sure we can sort something. Im too new to pm you.

Comment

I can't seem to be able to pm you

Comment

Working...
                              X