Oh dear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear!

As some of you will know as well as having my full size table at the holiday place in Bulgaria I also have a cheap Chinese 10' table here in China. It is fine for a knock around. At least it was.....

The school decided to launder all the classroom curtains over the holiday. The cleaners found this wonderful big table where they could pile the slightly damp curtains prior to rehanging the all.

Fortunately I happened to go into the room where I keep the table so was able to remove the damp curtains. I immediately blocked and ironed the cloth. That was yesterday. I think I shall go down there now and try to assess the damage caused. I hope I have got away with it. A recover is cheap enough here anyway but it is all hassle which I would sooner avoid.
    王可

It'll be fine, philip. Cheeky though.

You should see my no10, its a mess, booking WSS in for a cover in the next 5 week. That will be my 3rd no10 on my Star, dont last long.

All the best with your table.
    JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

Comment

It seems to have survived!
      王可

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing a photo of this "mess". My no.10 seems to be doing ok since last November. How long are you getting out of yours?

Comment

my no.10 lasts as long as my previous 6811. Don't know what some do to the cloth
          Every cloth lasys longer than a year with proper handling!

Comment

Working...
          X