No announcement yet.

TIGHT POCKETS (Check out the templates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIGHT POCKETS (Check out the templates)

I think even the Rocket would have trouble on my table...lolI bought my table last October and it is a fine piece of craftsmanship. *1898 Brunswick Pfister 5x10 Snooker Table. Three weeks ago I had new Northern Rubber installed, I made templates from the originals and made them exact, big mistake. I guess because the old rubber had dried out a little and the corners where firm they did not have a lot of bounce to them so if you where just off a hair they would still go in but now with the new rubber unless you take dead aim you can only dream of making it. I have attached my templates so feel free to print them out and compare to your table or your clubs table. I look forward to your response and suggestions. Terry Davidson sent me the templates he has for the TV pockets so I cannot wait to get home and print them out to compare. His look to be about 1/4" larger for the corners which is an 1/8" off both sides which I would think would make a big difference.

Last edited by lesedwards; 23 April 2013, 05:35 PM.
    " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
    " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
    http://www.ontariosnooker.club

I have only 1 Q.. how did you get it to stick to the ceiling like that
    "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
    - Linus Pauling

Comment

bigger question, how do you keep all 22 balls on the table to play a game?!
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

That's a secret....lol I took that photo with my wife's I pad should have used my Playbook. If you want things right you have to use a Blackberry

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          bigger question, how do you keep all 22 balls on the table to play a game?!
          Aramith anti G!
          No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

I want some
            -1g of course
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Well everything is looked after thanks to Terry Davidson. Terry sent me the templates for WPBSA regulations and my middle pockets where perfect but my corner pockets where a 1/4" smaller and they also bowed in another 1/4" 1" back from the slate fall which made shots just about impossible. I pulled the cloth back and re shapped the rubber and what a difference.

Comment

Working...
              X