Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Interesting' table for sale (not mine) . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Interesting' table for sale (not mine) . . .

Check out his Riley table for sale . . .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-Size-...item257f382c61

Interesting pic!

Good luck with the sale.

I wonder if she comes with the table?

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

at least this young lady is not wearing stiletto heals like the last similar photo I saw, must have been murder on the baize
    question: which cloth resists heals more; #10 or Precision?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

It got your attention, though, didn't it?
      王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
        It got your attention, though, didn't it?
        Yep, I am tempted to bid even.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

I once had to re-cover an end cushion on a table that had been damaged by stileto,s we think ...work it out there was also a stain near the pink spot that came out with acetone .
          it was on a university hall of residence table and the students where having a end of exam bash , a couple of them must have pealed away for a quite game of Billiards and put the cue into the end cushion twice :biggrin-new:
          [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Geoff Large View Post
            I once had to re-cover an end cushion on a table that had been damaged by stileto,s we think ...work it out there was also a stain near the pink spot that came out with acetone .
            it was on a university hall of residence table and the students where having a end of exam bash , a couple of them must have pealed away for a quite game of Billiards and put the cue into the end cushion twice :biggrin-new:
            But don't snooker players do it with one foot on the floor???

Comment

The Lord Chancellor's department used to be responsible for censorship in UK theatres. They insisted that if a man and a woman were on stage, on a bed together the man had to keep one foot on the flor at all times. One wag said that it was strange that public morals were governed by the rules of snooker.
              王可

Comment

Lots of trophies in the background. Could this be Reanne Evans? Sorry Reanne.

Comment

Originally Posted by Geoff Large View Post
                  Clearly someone had been "sinking the long pink".

At least the stain wasn't near the brown spot.
                  Last edited by gnomus; 30 June 2013, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X