5' slate bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5' slate bed

Hi. I'm new to the forum and would like to know if it's possible to buy a 5ft slate bed table for playing snooker or pool. I've looked on many websites but they seem to start at 6ft and that's just a little too big for the room.

Cheers.

oops

Oops! I seem to have posted this thread twice by mistake. Does anyone know how to delete the first one before anyone notices!

Sorry. As I said I'm new so please don't call me stupid or anything!
    My internet connection was running slow and I didn't think it had gone in the first time.

doh!

Comment

how big is your room ?
      www.saltiresnooker.piczo.com

Comment

I thought the room would be big enough for a six footer cos it has a bay window but I bought a cheapish one and the corners of the wall cause a big problem.
        I'm going to see if I can get part exchange from the shop on a smaller, better table with a slate bed. I doubt they'll have a five footer though cos I've looked on the web and couldn't find one.

Comment

It's been a few months so I don't know whether this will help you, but here is the first five foot slate bed table I've ever seen:
          http://www.alliancesnooker.com/store...sib=All&id=275
          It's not cheap though.

Comment

Thanks for replying after all this time. It really is a great table but way out of my
            pocket (no pun intended!)
            If you see any others, please let me know.

Comment

I've just bought this 5 ft slate bed table top version for £10. Needs full restore and is about 60 years old. There are some around but you don't see many..
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=003

Comment

Text me an e-mail address to 07737530727 or PM it to me and I might be able to help.

Comment

Working...
                X