Comic-Con 2013 red carpet fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic-Con 2013 red carpet fashion

At Comic-Con 2013,FN Spy Close Up on The Newsroom Hot Summer Escapes, the vibe on the red carpet was casual and cool. See some of the fashion trends actresses Jennifer Lawrence, Nina Dobrev and others were in on this past weekend.

BLACK and WHITE
    Following in her sisters’ footsteps, Elizabeth Olsen has also become a trendsetter,UK Jimmy Choo Mens. The younger Olsen looked fresh and crisp in a white top and black shorts by Balenciaga at theGodzilla preview. Hailee Steinfeld went for a relaxed look in a slouchy high waisted pant and blouse by Michael Kors with a loose top knot at the Enders Game press line.http://www.high-heelsshoes.net/giuse...ti-shoes-c-40/

CROP TOP
    Crop tops have been big this season. I say, if you’ve got it, flaunt it! This Proenza Schouler top shows off Jennifer Lawrence’s broad shoulders which she paired with a white crossover skirt,Christian Louboutin Pointed Toe, also by the designer and Nicholas Kirkwood shoes at The Hunger Games: Catching Fire press line. Lily Collins makes the crop top trend look classy in a sleeveless patterned top and matching shorts by Paper London, paired with black Brian Atwood shoes at The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones press line,FN Spy Close Up on The Newsroom Hot Summer Escapes.
    http://www.high-heelsshoes.net/giuse...ti-shoes-c-40/

RED
    Sandra Bullock looked classy in a Roland Mouret sheath dress and black Giuseppe Zanotti shoes at the Gravity preview,Christian Louboutin Flats,Matteo Marzotto Former Valentino Chairman Indicte, and I especially love her hair at this length. I don’t know if it’s the pose, but Abbie Cornish’s Herve L Leroux dress at the RoboCop press line would have looked better with high-heeled strapless sandals. These Aldo shoes cut off her legs and make them appear too short and stalky.

SLEEVES
    Nina Dobrev attended Comic-Con 2013 in a chevron print Matthew Williamson dress and black Rupert Sanderson ankle boots while Hailee Steinfeld attended the Summit Entertainment Party in a printed green and blue Bibhu Mohapatra dress.

STRIPES
    Nina Dobrev mixed stripes and florals in a Sachin + Babi top and shorts to the The Vampires Diaries press line,Giuseppe Zanotti Suede, which she paired with pointy Jimmy Choo shoes,. Minka Kellystepped away from the classic blue and white stripes, going summery fresh in a short-sleeved Thakoon dress and pointy Casadei shoes at the Almost Human press line.

SWEETHEART
    Zoe Saldana is always one of my favorites to watch on the red carpet. And she did it again in this cloudy blue Balmain one-piece and Christian Louboutin shoes at the Guardians of the Galaxy press line. Jennifer Morrison mixed up different prints in a Philosophy top and skirt at the Once Upon A Time press line.

WHITE
    Ginnifer Goodwin looked comfortable in a deep v-neck Derek Lam dress at the Once Upon A Time press line,, while Jennifer Lawrence showed off her figure in a bandage dress by Alexander McQueen and Nicholas Kirkwood sandals at the X-Men: Days of Future Pastpress conference.

Michaela Tabb has a run for her money ...........next batch of female refs
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

spam alert

Neil - now if this is the next batch of Referees - wow
      but I am sad to say to me this is pure spam
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I never used to like spam, my opinion is changing!!

Comment

Comic-Con 2013 red carpet fashion

I don't mind this type of spam myself, could be worse...
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
          X