Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philip in china
    replied
    I sent 5,000 quid by Western Union and shall expect Geoffto either refund it or provide me with free table services to at least that value ;-)

Leave a comment:

• bigandyg
    replied
    I just spoke to Geoff via text and it is a scam and he sends his apologies, no doubt he will explain when he can.

Leave a comment:

• ryanah147
    replied
    I found the email a bit suspicious when I opened it, especially with the just "Hello" and the sign off as "Geoffrey". (he always signs off as Geoff)
    Im sure someone compromised his emails. Its quite convincing, but having corresponded with Geoff for quite a long time , I can see that that was not his writing.

Leave a comment:

• RogiBear
    replied
    I got the same email through, imo the style of writing is completely different to Geoffs. Doubtful its from him

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    I just got one, also I started a fresh email to the contact I have in my email and it came back initially with a suspicious activity, before sending the email through. Maybe I should not have done that?
    Anyone contacted Geoff other than by email?

Leave a comment:

• bigandyg
    replied
    I just got one asking for a large sum of money. I had brief contact with Geoff but never met him so I doubt very much he would ask me.

Leave a comment:

• ryanah147
    started a topic Email from Geoff Large

Email from Geoff Large

Just wondering if any of Geoffs correspondants receiver an email with an Egyptian connection this morning ?

Philip in China or 100 upper ??? Please reply.

Gerard
Working...
X