Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen this table before?

Hello folks,

can't say there are many snooker tables in my country as you can probably guess
    I was lucky enough to find two of them near home , in different places, and they were exactly the same model (weird).
    Some kind of german made table, I have a few (very bad quality pics).

The left writing (on the logo) says DYBIOR GERMANY.
    The right one says Professional Equipment Germany.

Here's a pic of the corner pocket (looks like a pretty generous cut, the cloth is pretty awful to play on though lol).

With reds.

I don't expect you to recognize it cause it's not even UK made but I wonder if it's comparable to your local club table.

Thanks!

Judging by the photo with the 2 balls I would say it's way too tight as compared to a regular club table. The fall of the slate should be underneath the front portion of the balls in a normal corner pocket. I agree about the cloth too

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

maybe one of those Russian Pyramid tables?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
        Judging by the photo with the 2 balls I would say it's way too tight as compared to a regular club table. The fall of the slate should be underneath the front portion of the balls in a normal corner pocket. I agree about the cloth too

Terry
        Well, I played only once in a UK club in London and I was a lot worse than I am now and it played definitely easier.

The pockets don't look that tight tbh but it's really tough to pot balls on the cushion, plus the cloth doesn't help a bit. Can't complain though, it's better to have a table like that than none at all...

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        might be, I seriously have no clue

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          have you seen those pockets they are literally a few mm bigger than the ball and have no rounded corners they are cut sharp like the middle pockets on
          a 9ball table.

Comment

I saw the recent thread on them, they are mad!

the Russian Pyramid balls are larger than full size snooker balls at 68mm!

Comment

Definitely a Russian Pyramid table there is no doubt. It will sap your confidence to practice snooker on this table. Would the owner be interested in re-clothing and re-shaping the pockets although I imagine a table fitter would be hard to come by in Italy.

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Definitely a Russian Pyramid table there is no doubt. It will sap your confidence to practice snooker on this table. Would the owner be interested in re-clothing and re-shaping the pockets although I imagine a table fitter would be hard to come by in Italy.

Terry

I am no expert but they look more like snooker pockets than russian pyramid pockets which a tighter and different in shape (see below)

Comment

Definitely a Russian Pyramid table there is no doubt.....
                  No doubt you are wrong Terry, looks like a typical club pocket to me !

Comment

Got a pic of the full table (yes that's were we are supposed to play...)

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
                      Got a pic of the full table (yes that's were we are supposed to play...)

Nice looking table, BUT you want to get rid of (or hide) all those gaming machines !!! how are you supposed to concentrate ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Nice looking table, BUT you want to get rid of (or hide) all those gaming machines !!! how are you supposed to concentrate ???
                        I just pay to play there mate, if it were for me I wouldn't have any on that garbage...it's always noisy as hell.

Comment

Dybior Germany, Professional Equipment Germany - could be a retailer and not the actual table manufacturer.

Comment

Pockets don't look too tight . Here's a snap of the table I play on at the club

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              of most importantly talk to a bird

Comment

Working...
                              X