For Canadians in Ontario - Free Table in Good Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Canadians in Ontario - Free Table in Good Condition

The table is a Brunswick Gold Crown and it is in very good shape however it's been sitting unused for years and would need a new cloth and rubber. It's in very good shape with no marks or dings on the rails and the slates are in good shape too.

All you have to do is pick it up, which can be done with 2 guys and a pickup truck or van. There are also about 20 house cues which would require some work (new ferrules, tips and a bit of steel wool) along with an old set of Vitalite snooker balls.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will give you the contact info.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    The table is a Brunswick Gold Crown and it is in very good shape however it's been sitting unused for years and would need a new cloth and rubber. It's in very good shape with no marks or dings on the rails and the slates are in good shape too.

All you have to do is pick it up, which can be done with 2 guys and a pickup truck or van. There are also about 20 house cues which would require some work (new ferrules, tips and a bit of steel wool) along with an old set of Vitalite snooker balls.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will give you the contact info.

Terry
    What about the old cues you where hoping to find.
    " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
    " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
    http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Les:

There were none, just 20 old club cues in need of new ferrules, tips and a bit of a refurb. I left them there.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
      X