Cost of fitting a 6811 match cloth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of fitting a 6811 match cloth.

What's a competitive price for having a 6811 match cloth fitted please? I know the cloths are about £300.

I'd expect around £450
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
      I'd expect around £450
      If you are in the UK

Comment

Wow, the last time we changed we got a Strachan 6811 Tournament cloth, and it cost £1000 fitted! I think Thurston's do it for £700 but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
          Wow, the last time we changed we got a Strachan 6811 Tournament cloth, and it cost £1000 fitted! I think Thurston's do it for £700 but I could be wrong.
          http://pocketssnooker.com/cloth-descriptions/

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
            Cheers, the embroidery on ours says 6811 Tournament, so I guess it's a £450 cloth. Still, a grand to buy and fit it seems a bit steep, £550 for a days work. I was also thinking about the Hainsworth Precision cloth that Ding uses for our next cloth. No idea how much these cost but they are quick and don't need table heaters; a key bonus!

Comment

Seems that Pocketssnooker like to remain anonymous!

Comment

a bloke called Peter James apparently
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I only found out about them as they sponsor Ben Harrison (never heard of them before)

Comment

You guys must be telepathic. How on earth? lol

Comment

You can buy 6811 Tournament direct from Suzo Happ. Last time I got it, it was £175 +Vat (bed & cushions). And then a decent, competent fitter to put it on about £100-150.

Comment

Originally Posted by Holsworth View Post
                        You can buy 6811 Tournament direct from Suzo Happ. Last time I got it, it was £175 +Vat (bed & cushions). And then a decent, competent fitter to put it on about £100-150.
                        Thankyou, that's more like it!

Comment

if you can get a fitter to re-cloth a table and cushions for a ton, please post his details on here.

he can do the tables at my local club

Comment

Not replace the cushions. Re-cloth the table & re-cloth the cushions only.

Realistically, £150 per table is the very max you should pay for the labour. If a fitter is doing a good job, he wouldn't do more than 2 tables in one day anyhow. Maybe even only 1.5.

If you're down south I can give you details of a good fitter.

Anything up north I would go straight to geoff large regardless of price. Then talk his ear off all day about cloth, pockets, templates, muntins, slates, the 1980's etc etc.

Comment

Originally Posted by Holsworth View Post
                              Not replace the cushions. Re-cloth the table & re-cloth the cushions only.

Realistically, £150 per table is the very max you should pay for the labour. If a fitter is doing a good job, he wouldn't do more than 2 tables in one day anyhow. Maybe even only 1.5.

If you're down south I can give you details of a good fitter.

Anything up north I would go straight to geoff large regardless of price. Then talk his ear off all day about cloth, pockets, templates, muntins, slates, the 1980's etc etc.
                              Cheers Bud, can you please PM me with the name of a good fitter and contact details please?

Comment

Working...
                              X