Steel block cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel block cushions

Anyone interested in buying a set of steel block cushions ??
    Came off a Burroughes & Watts table, my mate lost his job (steel industry knackered up here in the grim North) lost his house and hence his room for his table. Re-rubbered around 8 years, cut to proper template ??
    Any serious offers considered, and i'll pass on his number to sort things out.
    Pick up from Darlington in County Durham

Bump up, anyone interested ??

Comment

Some one was looking the other day on here JRC . Can't remember who though .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

this one, new cushions for a B&W table... snap
        http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-Cushion-Rails
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Isle of White tho, hmm

Comment

how much are you looking for ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Pompey Nipper View Post
              how much are you looking for ?
              My mate was unsure how much they are worth, so i am to pass on any offers

Comment

Hi JRC750, I've sent you a PM regarding these cushions. Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by Jock McHugh View Post
                  Hi JRC750, I've sent you a PM regarding these cushions. Cheers
                  Tried to get in touch with my mate but his partner not responding yet, ive messaged you her number to discuss things, cheers, John

Comment

Err is this not supposed to be in the correct place. Like a for panto sale thread Jrc. You should know better tut tut tut. Just because your a VIP member doesn't mean you can do as you please. Tut tut tut tit

Comment

Hard to sell something when i know nothing about them lol

Comment

Still should be in the right place. You boys in blue think you own the joint. If that had been me or a few others it would've resulted in a ban. Shocking behaviour

Comment

.................................................. ........................
                          Last edited by jrc750; 29 December 2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Mr Clarke I'm joking I don't care if it's in the right place or not. I know you as a reputable trustworthy person so I have no problem.

Comment

Selling second hand steel cushions that are already off the table does not give any purchaser any indication to the bounce

ok the 8 years re-rubber gives an indication that they may be ok , but it is still a risk that they may still require a re-rubber if not up to the buyers standard .
                              as to worth a photo tells the story on that , also what is with them are all the wood frieze surround and slides or buttons with them , are all the surround frieze bolts and washers with them
                              are all the pocket plate with them complete with bolts and have they nets and leathers already on them still in good condition

I have seen rough steels go for as little as £200 , and mint new rubber new cloth and match pocket plates go for £1500 , this set will be somewhere in between but if old type Burroughs and watts plate expect around the £500 price range give or take £150 for condition issues .
                              the last set I saw sold where £350 and they where shipped off to Ireland for someone to do up .

So if possible post a few photos showing all parts laid out , and close up of wood condition of those capping's and end woodwork

as for in the right place or not if they where put in the for sale section they would be lost in a day or so down the list , with all the cues sold and advertised on there so Tables is the correct place for table parts .
                              [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Working...
                              X