Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by craig147 View Post
    M

If you have any pics of your set up Philip then would be good to see too!
    There should be some pictures here:

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...liday+bulgaria
    王可

Comment

Originally Posted by Geoff Large View Post
      I set a full size snooker table up in Mansfield woodhouse near Nottingham in a terraced House

the table was on the ground floor as they had knocked the two rooms into one

there was 4 foot to the bay window area from the baulk end

2 foot down each side

and 6 foot at the spot end

in the spot end there was a two seater settee

A TV and a 4 foot fish tank full of fish and coral

when we had finished the client was knocking a few balls around then he decided to rack them up and break off

The white ball hit the pack of reds and jumped off the table and right through the glass fish tank , it was like something off Fools and horses , fish all over the carpet
      and me and my Mate rolling around in laughter on the drive home the van must have been all over the road .
      Thank you for that, Mr. Large. I hope you are well.
      王可

Comment

Hey Craig!

What did you end up with? 10 or 12ft? I'm having the same dilemma atm, and my room is only 18.9x15.25 ft. Or its actually 23 ft in lenght but there is a thin wall in the middle around the black spot if you know what I mean. My concern is the width.

image.png
        Last edited by Romewo; 15 February 2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Romewo View Post
          Hey Craig!

What did you end up with? 10 or 12ft? I'm having the same dilemma atm, and my room is only 18.9x15.25 ft. Or its actually 23 ft in lenght but there is a thin wall in the middle around the black spot if you know what I mean. My concern is the width.
          I think you should be able to get away with that width no problem.
          Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Hi mate, I'm still in the process of getting room done up, I'm needing to get a side door cut into garage first then going to sheet over 2 front garage doors. I am more likely going to opt for a full size table but waiting till walls are all sheeted to see exact room I have left. I think you will be fine with the dimensions you have given for your room so I would definitely go full size!!

Originally Posted by Romewo View Post
            Hey Craig!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18303[/ATTACH]
            " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

Comment

Working...
            X