Looking for Shender Prince Gold Steelblock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Shender Prince Gold Steelblock

Anybody knows where i can find this tables for sale in Europe?
    New or used.

Hi,

Why would you buy a shender table? Specific reason?

Comment

Hi I have 1 used for europeans in Serbia held in 2013. Not been used since, it is in my storage
      You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
        Hi I have 1 used for europeans in Serbia held in 2013. Not been used since, it is in my storage
        How much do you want for it?

Comment

Originally Posted by aledubpe View Post
          Hi,

Why would you buy a shender table? Specific reason?
          Same as star but much cheaper

Comment

Nothing like star apart from the colour. If it's same tables used in euro amateurs and similar events the bags are buckets

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
              Nothing like star apart from the colour. If it's same tables used in euro amateurs and similar events the bags are buckets
              Played on both and the pockets are exacly the same. I'm a table and pocket freak.

Comment

They ain't the same mate, the shenders u can't miss into corners, the ibsf template is totally different, i watched the world amateur in Egypt there on live stream, people were missing balls by 3 n 4 inches but they still falling in

Comment

we have both tables ( Star and Shender) Tournament Tables, in our local club, as well as their respective pocket templates, the Star in my experience is much more forgiving than the Shender. Playability wise, they both play the same exactly. the templates for the star are 4mm bigger on the undercut of the pocket than the Shender.

Comment

That's interesting. So if you compare the tables side by side, the larger undercut on the star make a substantial difference to how the pockets accept the balls?

Comment

That's very interesting mate, unless u play in the world snooker services building u ain't got a star template. Nobody does except ws. People make there own using tables already set up but nobody has the actual proper star template

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
                        That's very interesting mate, unless u play in the world snooker services building u ain't got a star template. Nobody does except ws. People make there own using tables already set up but nobody has the actual proper star template
                        WS look after my Star and thats exactly what they told me. The Star template is a sacred art form, haha.
                        JP Majestic
                        3/4
                        57"
                        17oz
                        9.5mm Elk

Comment

My fitter has star templates. They're gold, same as the tables.

Comment

Originally Posted by Staezione View Post
                            My fitter has star templates. They're gold, same as the tables.
                            unless he works for Star or is a World snooker fitter they are copies not the real templates or official , If I can't get them then I doubt any fitter could unless they have copied and are then unofficial

ask him if he fits for World snooker ?
                            [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Working...
                            X