Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by markz View Post
    He's totally blown his unconvincing cover these last couple of days lol
    its the 16 posts a day and hijacking of every thread...

I've actually missed him
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
      its the 16 posts a day and hijacking of every thread...

I've actually missed him
      It gets a bit much but it's only banter. Only problem is I think it's putting members off contributing to the forum because they are fed up of it. Maybe it's time for him to move on and try get the forum back on the right path.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
        It gets a bit much but it's only banter. Only problem is I think it's putting members off contributing to the forum because they are fed up of it. Maybe it's time for him to move on and try get the forum back on the right path.
        what is the right path? to agree on everything? love him or loath him he keeps the fires burning! hes better than the twins lol

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
          what is the right path? to agree on everything? love him or loath him he keeps the fires burning! hes better than the twins lol
          I have no idea what you're talking about but I have seen some posts from 2V, and he is erudite in an elegant way.

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
            I have no idea what you're talking about but I have seen some posts from 2V, and he is erudite in an elegant way.
            i much prefer the Master Blaster / Barry White incarnation. Annoying but has funny moments...

'the twins' was purely odd. bet there was a spate of missing cats / domestic pets in his neighbourhood.

Comment

i much prefer the Master Blaster / Barry White incarnation. Annoying but has funny moments...

'the twins' was purely odd. bet there was a spate of missing cats / domestic pets in his neighbourhood.
              Tell you what, fair play to him on cues, he's bought the best stuff from all the top makers. Whether he disagreed with folk or whatever, he'll soon have the evidence to decide if they or he was right.

Comment

Tell you what, fair play to him on cues, he's bought the best stuff from all the top makers. Whether he disagreed with folk or whatever, he'll soon have the evidence to decide if they or he was right.
                who we talking about now Master Bazza?

Comment

who we talking about now Master Bazza?
                  No idea who MB is, but 2V was a real person bud, not a multi account persona.

Comment

No idea who MB is, but 2V was a real person bud, not a multi account persona.
                    with a twin.

Dont forget the twin.

Comment

with a twin.

Dont forget the twin.
                      From what I know, that is also true. But you probably have no trust to believe me. So I ain't trying to start sumtin ok!
                      Last edited by barrywhite; 28 January 2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X