• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barrywhite
    replied
    Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
    with a twin.

Dont forget the twin.
    From what I know, that is also true. But you probably have no trust to believe me. So I ain't trying to start sumtin ok!
    Last edited by barrywhite; 28 January 2016, 11:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
    No idea who MB is, but 2V was a real person bud, not a multi account persona.
    with a twin.

Dont forget the twin.

Leave a comment:

• barrywhite
    replied
    who we talking about now Master Bazza?
    No idea who MB is, but 2V was a real person bud, not a multi account persona.

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    Tell you what, fair play to him on cues, he's bought the best stuff from all the top makers. Whether he disagreed with folk or whatever, he'll soon have the evidence to decide if they or he was right.
    who we talking about now Master Bazza?

Leave a comment:

• barrywhite
    replied
    i much prefer the Master Blaster / Barry White incarnation. Annoying but has funny moments...

'the twins' was purely odd. bet there was a spate of missing cats / domestic pets in his neighbourhood.
    Tell you what, fair play to him on cues, he's bought the best stuff from all the top makers. Whether he disagreed with folk or whatever, he'll soon have the evidence to decide if they or he was right.

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    I have no idea what you're talking about but I have seen some posts from 2V, and he is erudite in an elegant way.
    i much prefer the Master Blaster / Barry White incarnation. Annoying but has funny moments...

'the twins' was purely odd. bet there was a spate of missing cats / domestic pets in his neighbourhood.

Leave a comment:

• barrywhite
    replied
    Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
    what is the right path? to agree on everything? love him or loath him he keeps the fires burning! hes better than the twins lol
    I have no idea what you're talking about but I have seen some posts from 2V, and he is erudite in an elegant way.

Leave a comment:

• golferson123
    replied
    Originally Posted by markz View Post
    It gets a bit much but it's only banter. Only problem is I think it's putting members off contributing to the forum because they are fed up of it. Maybe it's time for him to move on and try get the forum back on the right path.
    what is the right path? to agree on everything? love him or loath him he keeps the fires burning! hes better than the twins lol

Leave a comment:

• markz
    replied
    its the 16 posts a day and hijacking of every thread...

I've actually missed him
    It gets a bit much but it's only banter. Only problem is I think it's putting members off contributing to the forum because they are fed up of it. Maybe it's time for him to move on and try get the forum back on the right path.

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    Originally Posted by markz View Post
    He's totally blown his unconvincing cover these last couple of days lol
    its the 16 posts a day and hijacking of every thread...

I've actually missed him

Leave a comment:

• markz
    replied
    welcome back Master Blaster!

anyhoo... whats your Q School buddies name? only 5 are signed up so far
    He's totally blown his unconvincing cover these last couple of days lol

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    welcome back Master Blaster!

anyhoo... whats your Q School buddies name? only 5 are signed up so far

Leave a comment:

• barrywhite
    replied
    Originally Posted by pottr View Post
    Terry Griffiths has never fitted a snooker table in his life!

Would you let Jackie Stewart change your brake discs because he used to be able to drive really fast?
    I would listen to him about to look after my brakes, more so than the guy who fitted them.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Leave a comment:

• pottr
    replied
    Terry Griffiths has never fitted a snooker table in his life!

Would you let Jackie Stewart change your brake discs because he used to be able to drive really fast?

Leave a comment:

• barrywhite
    replied
    Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
    Toss. Humidity is something you want to eliminate from playing conditions, not encourage. You can brush, block and iron a cloth perfectly well without having to add water. So don't. It's a bad idea.

That appears to be the expert opinion.

Idiot trolls probably take a different view to gain attention.
    :biggrin-new: Try it and you will see! After a table (in a cold room) has been misted and double-ironed, it has less moisture than it did before we entered the room. This is a fact. So we have a faster and drier table. Beat that!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X