• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommykiid
    replied
    Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
    Looks like stiletto heel marks
    Jesus no thated ruin d cloth there was a leak going onto the table which I didnt have a cover for at the time and when i saw it panicked and threw wood over it didnt see the nails in it

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Do you not mean Tony Knowles , Dean ?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
    after a Steve Davis exhibition? :wink:

Leave a comment:

• maryfield
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Looks like people mucking around trying to do swerve or jump shots possibly .

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    I agree Neil to me that looks deliberate, unless that's all been done in one shot( and I don't see how) you would see the damage done by the first one and either stop playing or change your cue, you wouldn't keep playing the same shot from a similar place.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    I saw someone flip a coin onto the cloth at the club last week ......beggars belief how thick some people are

We were playing at opposite ends of the club , and i could even hear it ! Admittedly there was no other players in the room apart from the 4 of us . But still can't believe that
    people don't know not to do it .

Have to say that the images of that table look awful . Looks like people messing around with hardly any tip on the cue .

Leave a comment:

• Phil C
    replied
    Originally Posted by Crixus View Post
    How is this caused?
    Really bad tip and putting extreme bottom on the cueball I'd imagine

Leave a comment:

• Crixus
    replied
    How is this caused?

Leave a comment:

• Tommykiid
    replied
    Sounds good full size snooker

Leave a comment:

• ryanah147
    replied
    How bad are the rips? are they L shaped about 1"x1"? You can get cloth mending plaster from a billiard supply store, but the proper way to repair the rips is by sewing them. You can attempt this yourself with a bent needle, but to get the proper job done the cloth has to be removed and the rip sewn from underneath. Is your table Pool or snooker, if the latter what size? Im down your way quite often so if you want the proper job done (snooker} Ill stretch the cloth and repair the rips. The job will be first class and wont effect the run of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Tommykiid
    started a topic Cloth repairing

Cloth repairing

Story lads anyone know if theres any good patches or anything I could use to fix small rips on the cloth ?
Working...
X