Looking to get club table coverd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get club table coverd

We play in our local British legion club it was close to shutting down last year so the tables haven't been coverd for a while a try brush them wen am down and run the iron over them to help then so a called a local fitter for a price and he said £350 for good cloth so was going to put a letter up asking if we all would give up a price of a pint to pay for it ourself and get one table done is eny one done this at your club
    Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Haven't done that but years ago my old man started an evening of 3 reds and darts comps to pay for a cloth.

The idea was a social one with handicaps and fun.

They paid for 2 new cloths and the competition is still going some 40 years later as a Tuesday social evening.
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
      We play in our local British legion club it was close to shutting down last year so the tables haven't been coverd for a while a try brush them wen am down and run the iron over them to help then so a called a local fitter for a price and he said £350 for good cloth so was going to put a letter up asking if we all would give up a price of a pint to pay for it ourself and get one table done is eny one done this at your club
      i know a guy in Ayrshire who has loads of cloth and he also supplies and fits snooker and pool tables . I know he has hainsworth precision , strachan 6811 and others .

Let me know if you want his contact details mate

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
        i know a guy in Ayrshire who has loads of cloth and he also supplies and fits snooker and pool tables . I know he has hainsworth precision , strachan 6811 and others .

Let me know if you want his contact details mate
        Thanks mate al get a we letter up in club see if we can raise cash
        Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Working...
        X