Junior star Tables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior star Tables?

Hi, While watching this years Masters I noticed the junior star tables the youngsters were playing on. Does anybody have an idea of cost for these & where they can be purchased from? My boys have shown an interest & im guessing these size tables are the way to go to start them off. Thanks

That link took me to a site selling sports related bric a brac.

Not quite sure what you mean. Do you want a smaller size than a full size table? If so there are plenty from which to choose. There is no advantage to getting a Star. In fact you could do much better. This might be a good place to start your search, assuming you to be in UK.

How old are the boys? Are they tall enough to reach on a standard height table, and use standard length cues? If not I would recommend getting shorter cues but keep the table at a standard height, but put something round on which they can stand, sort of similar to pallets but a bit nicer. Then as they grow, you can remove those. Also you would be able to use the table too.
    Last edited by philip in china; 6 February 2017, 04:39 PM.
    王可

Comment

You can do much better than Star! For smaller size tables try http://gclbilliards.com/category/for-sale/

If the boys need a lower table, get a standard height one and put something around it for them to walk on. Then you can use it too.
      王可

Comment

Sorry about that double posting- my first reply seemed to disappear. Then when I reposted, it reappeared.
        王可

Comment

https://youtu.be/OVAyNaiN88c

Comment

Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
            Hi, While watching this years Masters I noticed the junior star tables the youngsters were playing on. Does anybody have an idea of cost for these & where they can be purchased from? My boys have shown an interest & im guessing these size tables are the way to go to start them off. Thanks
            Only a handful were made for world snooker to use in the cue zones etc . They are not available to general public . Not sure about in the future though .

I know because I made enquiries with some of the cue zone coaches and Scottish snooker about them , because I would of considered buying one . They are pretty nice to play on TBH

Comment

Cheers for the reply. These are the tables in the link. Featured in cue zone. I like how you are able to cart them about & fold them on there side. Slate bed hopefully? I'm guessing that the tables are 8x4? My boys are aged 8 & 7 years. If there are tables out there that are just as good as those then I'd happily purchase those. Thanks

Comment

6x3 I believe they were .

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                  Only a handful were made for world snooker to use in the cue zones etc . They are not available to general public . Not sure about in the future though .

I know because I made enquiries with some of the cue zone coaches and Scottish snooker about them , because I would of considered buying one . They are pretty nice to play on TBH
                  Ah that's a shame, & yeah they looked & sounded quite nice to play on. I'll keep an eye out anyway, thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X