Clear All

• narl
    replied
    Never leave Home without my Balls.

Leave a comment:

• jamesg19851
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    An Iron is expensive - a brush is more useful for you by the sounds of it.
    Thanks, I think it gets regularly brushed. I was wondering though, if a cloth is not regularly ironed does it deteriorate and get slower and slower? Or can it be neglected for a few months and then when it is ironed will it be fine? I'm just trying to work out how urgent it is to get an iron.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
    Thanks Neil, I may get a set of TCs. I also need to get a table iron as the place where my team plays put a new cloth on a table but it has hardly been ironed as they don't have one. I feel like they should be getting a table iron but the tables are in a gym, they're sound guys but not really snooker people. I'm a bit worried about the cloth deteriorating without being ironed.
    An Iron is expensive - a brush is more useful for you by the sounds of it.

Leave a comment:

• jamesg19851
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    I think they make a massive difference , can't stand playing with light whites especially . And you do get a better reaction when you split the pack and the general run of the balls on a thicker cloth as well .
    Thanks Neil, I may get a set of TCs. I also need to get a table iron as the place where my team plays put a new cloth on a table but it has hardly been ironed as they don't have one. I feel like they should be getting a table iron but the tables are in a gym, they're sound guys but not really snooker people. I'm a bit worried about the cloth deteriorating without being ironed.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Agree - if you can always take your own set.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    I think they make a massive difference , can't stand playing with light whites especially . And you do get a better reaction when you split the pack and the general run of the balls on a thicker cloth as well .

Leave a comment:

• jamesg19851
    started a topic Buying a set of snooker balls

Buying a set of snooker balls

Hi,
    I practise in working men's clubs and I find that sometimes the quality of the balls isn't that great. Is it worth getting a set to take with you to the club? Would it make much difference for me, my highest break is only 36, and 88 on a lineup.
Working...
X