10 foot table measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 foot table measurements

Does anyone know how far the black spot is from the top cushion on a 10 foot table?

see the ratio of the playing area (measure this on the table don't do 10' )
    http://www.snookerbilliardspool.co.uk/tablemarking.asp
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Cheers Dean, that makes it 10.9090909 inches according to the calculator.

Comment

Have fun. I used to enjoy playing on my old 10' table, in the old days.
        王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
          Have fun. I used to enjoy playing on my old 10' table, in the old days.
          It's a 5' table I'm just using it sideways.

Comment

ah, for top of the table practise?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              ah, for top of the table practise?
              Yep, blacks off the spot mainly, just need to find a way of blocking a middle pocket in a way that means I can practice coming off the top cushion.

Comment

Do you remember the conversation about practice tables a while back? I think it was Geoff who said at one time one could get a 6' wide table, but shorter than 12'. It had a proper top end so you could train around the pack, but obviously would fit into a smaller space than a full sized unit.
                王可

Comment

I remember someone mentioning that, or something like it, I don't have the room though. I don't really have enough room for the 5' table, I can only use one side of it.

Comment

I recall a program or a photo where the pockets on a snooker table had some "fillers" that enabled the player to play carom?
                    I don't know if the resident table fitters (Geoff, Maryfield, etc.) have any knowledge of such things?

Comment

I bodged something together with some wood and foam tape, actually works surprisingly well

Comment

I've got a very old memory as a kid of watching a program, think it was it ain't half hot mum? Where they played a match on a table that had hinged pocket plugs. Each time the opposition player tried to pot a ball the Indian servant kept flipping the pocket covers to close the pocket!

Anyone else want to admit being that old? Lol.
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                        X