Slow table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
    Just been in there now, 10.33 a.m. The RH was 72% and the temperature was 30. That is within the bounds of acceptable norms.

Ditto, only slightly cooler.
    Highest break to date? 1

Comment

I have had the ac on for quite a while. That has brought the temperature down to 28 and also the RH down to 63. Now to drop both the ac must have really sucked some water out of the room. Normally if the temperature drops the RH rises, but not with AC which is also drying the place out.
      王可

Comment

When our snooker room at the club gets anywhere near 28C (gawd-knows the RH!?), we tend not to play as it is too hot and sticky in there.
        We have asked the committee for something in the room, the windows cant be opened, there is an old ventair thing in one of the panes that puffs along slowly.
        Even if we get some ceiling fans! anything to cool down the oven!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

In the old days it was not uncommon to have a glass ceiling in a snooker room. (I wonder what Hillary Clinton would have made of that). In the days before electric lighting they had to use oil lamps, so I suppose any extra light must have been welcome. Thos places must have been like ovens in the summer.
          王可

Comment

Good to here that your humidity levels are about same as mine when playing i get mine to about 60% humid and 23 degrees. What heaters have ypu fpund that is best oil or convecters etc

Comment

Ive found the dehumidifier is not grest but the ac reduces the humidity really well. Its a built in heater anf dehumidifier and ac woth timer. got a convecteR heater as well but no thermostat on it so looking to get one asap just asking is a oile one better
              ?

Comment

I have an AC unit. I use that as a heater. I also have a small fan heater. If I were to be in there quite briefly, in the cold, I would just use the fan heater. That is all I have ever needed. Although the room is quite large- 60 square metres- it is extremely well insulated.
                王可

Comment

Finally got an iron and napping block has made a difference on my table

Comment

Yes, you will notice a difference. Plays better and more consistently.
                    王可

Comment

Working...
                    X