No announcement yet.

Star table not being used ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep ADR stepped in and removed a whole pile o junk yesterday. I don't know why these idiots bother.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

yep it was noticed
      I think ADR and myself where cutting across each other sometimes but we got the buggers
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        yep it was noticed
        I think ADR and myself where cutting across each other sometimes but we got the buggers
        Good work.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Any news on the table contract guys? Come April and the current contract with Star will expire.
          Has the contract with Star been renewed?

Comment

not seen anything yet
            Contract runs out today, so maybe something tomorrow, probably extended for a year.
            Last edited by DeanH; 4 April 2019, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Riley or Rasson for me

Comment

Are there any news regarding the contract with star?

Comment

Usually when nothing is heard it means business as usual - probably already signed or in the works. If rumours are going around that tables are changing then i would pay more attention to this.

Comment

Rasson tables going to be used again this year for Champion of Champions, Robertson mentioned recently that the opinion on them among the players is mixed.
                    World Snooker Services posted these build pics on twitter

https://twitter.com/snookerservices

Comment

I personally think the Rasson table looks a dam sight better than them garish gold star tables.

I think world snooker are trying to modernise the game to reach a wider audiences.

Modern looking tables. More relaxed dress code (english open this year for example)
                      Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

So the Rasson seems to be playing nicely again. Reane seemed to take a liking to it after she won her first frame, I think Shaun started to look worried!
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

It doesn’t seem to be playing well tonight ! Rolling off if Robertson’s body language is correct .

Frame 3 is worse than I play ........and that is saying something ! Goodness me , I play on all different types of tables in our league season and you have to adapt to each one .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            It doesn’t seem to be playing well tonight ! Rolling off if Robertson’s body language is correct .

Frame 3 is worse than I play ........and that is saying something ! Goodness me , I play on all different types of tables in our league season and you have to adapt to each one .
                            OMG what has happened to it?? Balls going everywhere at mad angles!!! Hmmm not a good sign of quality is it?

agree on that too re league, you get all sorts to play on and not many are top quality in fact not many are less than 100 yrs old and with low level maintainence in most cases.
                            Last edited by Cue crafty; 4 November 2019, 08:18 PM.
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Went to bed at 4 all...…...couldn't take anymore . 6-5 in the end , what time did the match finish ?
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

about 10:50ish

Comment

Working...
                                X