Clear All

• philip in china
    replied
    I've got 6 spots on my table.

Leave a comment:

• djax
    replied
    Originally Posted by djax View Post
    A possible divorce, sounds the less expensive option?
    Seriously though. I have 15 adjustable spots above my table, maybe a solution?

Leave a comment:

• philip in china
    replied
    Marriage is like a game of cards. You start with 2 hearts and a diamond and end up wishing you had a club and a spade.

Can't you just add the snooker lighting as well as the nonsense?

Leave a comment:

• neilalex
    replied
    It did occur to me. I also noted the depth of the footings.

Leave a comment:

• djax
    replied
    Originally Posted by neilalex View Post
    Hi. I'm getting a snooker room built by way of a large extension on the back of the house, something I've wanted virtually all my life. However, being a married bloke I have to compromise with the wife as she wants an orangery type affair dontcha know. This involves a 4m x 2m roof lantern type thing sitting over where the table will be positioned. It's something her fanny of an architect came up with and she seems more wedded to the idea than she is to me. It can be fitted with blinds so blocking out the light isn't a problem, but lighting for the table is.

So my question is, does anyone know of a way of providing good lighting for the table that doesn't involve a centrally placed light or lights, as these would hang where this poxy roof lantern is designed to go? Are there any forms of side lighting that would work that anyone has come across? Thanks very much.
    A possible divorce, sounds the less expensive option?

Leave a comment:

• neilalex
    started a topic Snooker Table Lighting

Snooker Table Lighting

Hi. I'm getting a snooker room built by way of a large extension on the back of the house, something I've wanted virtually all my life. However, being a married bloke I have to compromise with the wife as she wants an orangery type affair dontcha know. This involves a 4m x 2m roof lantern type thing sitting over where the table will be positioned. It's something her fanny of an architect came up with and she seems more wedded to the idea than she is to me. It can be fitted with blinds so blocking out the light isn't a problem, but lighting for the table is.

So my question is, does anyone know of a way of providing good lighting for the table that doesn't involve a centrally placed light or lights, as these would hang where this poxy roof lantern is designed to go? Are there any forms of side lighting that would work that anyone has come across? Thanks very much.
Working...
X