8ft slate bed table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8ft slate bed table

I was wondering if there’s any UK maker which currently produce 8ft (88”x44”) tables with steel block. I took a look at the Riley Ray one but I think it should be the standard 93”x45,5” 8ft snooker size.

Any advise would be really appreciate.

Originally Posted by Labile View Post
    I was wondering if there’s any UK maker which currently produce 8ft (88”x44”) tables with steel block. I took a look at the Riley Ray one but I think it should be the standard 93”x45,5” 8ft snooker size.

Any advise would be really appreciate.
    Allen Philips (Hull) manufactures tables and converted mine to steel. Excellent job.
    Highest break to date? 1

Comment

Originally Posted by djax View Post
      Allen Philips (Hull) manufactures tables and converted mine to steel. Excellent job.
      Thank you, I’ll email him.
      What about Ian Donohoe? I’ve saw the Majestic Sovereign table and could be a pretty good choice if they can make the custom size.

Comment

Don't know anything about Ian. Can highly recommend Allen, manufactures Snooker & Pool tables any size. His work is purchased around Europe. Good guy to deal with. Good player too.
        Highest break to date? 1

Comment

I could supply a steel block table in 8ft size. But it would not be cheap. Manufactured in UK. I actually have a 10ft table with steel block cushions. So it’s feasible but costly.

Comment

Working...
          X