What's Happened Here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Happened Here...

There has been no posts here on the 'Tables' forum for a while...What's happening!!!

snooker Table

i have a FULL SIZE TABLE that keeps on the **** do you have to used linseed oil on it to stop legs drying out i notice that the legs have got cracks in them they used to pieces of wood to make the leg the TABLE is a karmen hill

Comment

Sorry, What do you mean?

Comment

HAHA, no Bongo there does not seem to be much happening over on this part of the forum

Comment

Looking back over the threads on this part of the site, I'm not surprised that it goes nowhere. Some questions are misunderstood, some questions are too ridiculous to reply to, those questions that raise issues of interest or good debate die within a post or two.

Begs the question about the ethos of the site in general, is it a fanzone, is it a place for players? No worries, but the site make-up needs sorting so threads and their subject matter are placed properly in the site so they can be found easily, so often we see multiple threads typically on the same subject all over the site that makes one wonder whether new thread starters bother to research the site before they make a new post.

Whinge over,

Comment

Working...
          X