Competition Snooker Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition Snooker Table

is the tables they play in the world tournaments 6x12?
    I AM KING:snooker:

Yes they are all 12x6

Comment

They are 12 by 6 foot (as already mentioned) Riley (not associated with Riley's clubs) Aristocrat with Strachan 6811 or No10 olive green tournament cloth with Northern Rubber steel block cushions and Aramith Tournament Champion Snooker balls. These are the best tables in terms of quality in every part of it.

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
        They are 12 by 6 foot (as already mentioned) Riley (not associated with Riley's clubs) Aristocrat with Strachan 6811 or No10 olive green tournament cloth with Northern Rubber steel block cushions and Aramith Tournament Champion Snooker balls. These are the best tables in terms of quality in every part of it.
        How do these tables compare to the ones used in the World Series, and to the older BCE tables?
        "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
          A No. 10 cloth is ALWAYS used in tournaments. Some players will have a 6811 put on their practice table, usually to save money as it lasts longer than a No. 10. Having a no.10 fitted a handful of times a year could get costly!
          But as I said, No. 10 always in professional tournaments. I doubt the top pros would be very happy at having to play on a 6811!

Comment

Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
            How do these tables compare to the ones used in the World Series, and to the older BCE tables?
            riley aristocrats are far better than any table i have played on. hard to explain, but they just 'play' right.

Comment

Originally Posted by mister_e View Post
              riley aristocrats are far better than any table i have played on. hard to explain, but they just 'play' right.
              Aristocrats certainly are super tables. I've owned one for a good few years and it's in my local club. I pretty much grew up in my local club and when I was a kid before I had my table installed there I used to play on the resident pros table which was an Aristocrat which was cut very tight, another Aristocrat with more generous pockets, and a very old BCE with the tightest pockets I have ever come across. I loved that table and was really proud when I had my first century on it.
              Since I had my Aristocrat installed it has always been maintained to excellent standards and is one of the best tables I've ever played on. And I've played on a few!!

Comment

Working...
              X