Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karnehm and Hillman Ltd

Hello!

Before I start, please excuse my ignorance on the subject!

My family are currently in the process of closing down a Snooker Leisure Centre and have 23 Karnehm and Hillman Ltd full size tables.

I was hoping that someone may be able to give me an idea of the chances of selling the tables on.
    Also I understand that Karnehm and Hillman Ltd are a respected brand, is this correct?
    Sorry if I seem a little vague, I have absolutely no idea how to sell on these tables!

Any help would be very much appreciated!
    Thanks!

Karnehm and Hillman are out of business, but were a very good company!

Maybe Senga147 (I think his username is) can help you, he is a table expert more than me!

Why can you shut down a Snooker Club? Please stop!

Comment

as a Billiard fitter , I rate Karnehm and Hillman tables , always easy to work on , the centre slate falls are more rounded and gentle slope than the sheer drop type , this makes fitting a bed cloth much more easy for a novice ., the workmanship is Good , as for selling any full size table on , I am afraid its a buyers market , they should be worth in excess of £500 each , but if they are square leg expect much less , also depends if club is upstairs or in a basement , it cost's more in labour to remove if not on ground floor .
      on ebay I see plenty of these tables go for just £200 , the firm I work for like to buy these tables for rental to pubs and clubs. we always have at least one in stock .
      the only thing I do not like about these table's , and that is the alloy pocket plates , they should be brass . they do a nice tulip leg copy with scrolls and reading to the Frame , all K&H tables have Buttons over the cushion Bolt hole's as oposed to a panel that slides or is screwed opver the bolts.
      Ive only come across one table that had untrue slates on this make . they where Dished .
      Always check a table's slates by rolling a ball 3 inch from Cushion down each side , if both side roll into middle they will be dished slate's .

Geoff
      [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Working...
      X