Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tables Are In Your Club?

What tables are in your club?

In my club there are some old Riley tables with new Strachan 6811 Gold Tournament Standard cloth (really good!).

Of course in my local Rileys club...Riley tables but not very good!

My works club only has one table, a 1921 Burroughs and Watts with 6811 cloth.

Local club has riley aristocrat with 6811's
    and
    The Northern Snooker centre, where i play aoccasionally mainly has aristocrats with one Aristocrat tournament campion table.
    Live for the day you're in, tomorrow is just something that may happen

Comment

WIRAKA M-1 and Riley Aristocrat all with Strachan 6811 Gold Tournament Standard cloth
      Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

In my club there is one full size snooker table. It's Strachan from 1984. The extended rests are those old ones 4m long. There are no extensions for the cue and the rests. For pool the situation is much better. The owner just brought 4 Dynamic II 9 feet pool tables with simonis 860 cloths. He bought them on a bargain from the last european championship held in The Chech Republic (Liberec). They are much better than the turkish Coral tables that we use to play. Now break and runout is much easier with these "generous" pockets

Comment

22 table in all 20 standard Rileys and 2 Aristorcrat's (1&22) both been leveled by True Level - LINK TO LEVELING PDF

Comment

two Thurston Standfast in our club

looking like this one (this is a pic from Thurston)

Comment

Wik (EBSA) with steel block and strachan 6811 cloth.

Comment

Working...
              X