Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Practice/playing partner wanted in Huddersfield or within W.Yorks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice/playing partner wanted in Huddersfield or within W.Yorks.

Hi, I'm Rich and I'm looking for anyone who would like to play snooker either as practice or just a few frames. I live in Huddersfield and a member of Topspot snooker in Hudds but I don't mind traveling to surrounding areas.
    I'm free most evenings and weekends so if your like me and playing mostly on your own get in touch.

Ta
    Rich.

Hi Guys
    I am new to this group and i am looking for a Snooker partner who i can practice snooker drills with and play snooker on a regular basis with. I am a good potter looking to improve my game further. I have access to a free of charge purpose built snooker room with a full size antique Burroughes & Watt match table with tight pockets. If anyone is interested please let me know. I am based in Shipley Bradford.*Thanks for looking.

Comment

Hi,
      I'd be interested in taking you up on your offer if your still looking for someone.

Rich.

Comment

Hi Rich. Thats great, i am still looking for someone. I was just wondering are you a good player also whats your highest break please?

Comment

Hi Rich. Could you please provide me with your telephone number and i will get in touch with you in the next couple of days to arrange a match, if thats ok with yourself. Thanks

Comment

Rich???? Hellooo ????

Comment

Working...
            X