q school scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• q school scores

can't find anything on snooker.org or wst.tv , http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp...=21&event=1026 , https://wst.tv/wp-content/uploads/20...ted-format.pdf , these scores were up as fast as pro matches a few years ago .

there seems to be an issue with digital scoring at this event, with referees having to use "manual" scoreboards!
    I think the WSC being on at the same time has used up WST bandwidth of internet allowance and Q-School has none.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

they could still use their twitter feed wst @WeAreWST , a thousand squids entry fee , best of 5's and no scoring , niche sports to the point of silliness :smile:

Comment

tbf i did forget about this new site which is posting the results https://wpbsa.com/ , robbie mcguigan mark allen's stepson is only 16 and has just beaten mike hallett 3 - 0 .

Comment

Some big names in this event ......FIrst Round match .....Craig Steadman v Oliver Lines .........Craig won 3-2 .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Is there anywhere you can see the individual frame scores/breaks for the results at QSchool ?
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              Is there anywhere you can see the individual frame scores/breaks for the results at QSchool ?
              don't think so , maybe snooker.org may add it after the best of five stage , complete guess in the dark though .

Comment

I played robert james in a tournament before , he beat sean o sullivan today , interested to see if he makes it just from the standpoint of playing someone before , got hans blanckaert next he’ll definitely win that .

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Try this not exactly what your after but it gives all the scores.

https://www.flashscore.com/snooker/

Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                    I played robert james in a tournament before , he beat sean o sullivan today , interested to see if he makes it just from the standpoint of playing someone before , got hans blanckaert next he’ll definitely win that .
                    He's rated massively in the midlands is Robbie. I beat him in the UK amateur snooker event and didn't know anything about him until afterwards but he is a quality player hope he does well.
                    "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

He's rated massively in the midlands is Robbie. I beat him in the UK amateur snooker event and didn't know anything about him until afterwards but he is a quality player hope he does well.
                      Yes i spoke to him afterwards , nice bloke , way too good for me at the time although he was much more used to the table than i was , seems to have the temperament and quality to earn a living on the pro tour too , yes good luck to him , you're clearly a good player too then tom , any long term ambition to try your hand in the pro game ?

Comment

Yes i spoke to him afterwards , nice bloke , way too good for me at the time although he was much more used to the table than i was , seems to have the temperament and quality to earn a living on the pro tour too , yes good luck to him , you're clearly a good player too then tom , any long term ambition to try your hand in the pro game ?
                        It was only a single frame so I didn't get too excited!
                        Definitely no ambition for me mate, nowhere near good enough or at least I've never had the time with my other sporting interests and work to have a proper go at the game.
                        I'm at that "one of the better players in the area, scratch player in handicap tournaments" kind of players. Happy to know I can mix it up with the very good amateurs and taken the odd professional scalp over the years but I really need to practice else i'm nowhere near mate.
                        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

tbf i did forget about this new site which is posting the results https://wpbsa.com/ , robbie mcguigan mark allen's stepson is only 16 and has just beaten mike hallett 3 - 0 .
                          I see Dean Reynolds another 80's snooker from Grimsby is playing at the q school events he got beat 3-0 by Fang Xiongman of China
                          Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

closer than i thought Hans Blanckaert 2-3 Robert James , blanckaert's being playing long enough its about time he gave good players a decent match haha

Comment

Hans is from my local area here, don't know him personally but he's obviously better then me (just like 99.9% of everyone)

Comment

Working...
                              X