Was alot better just frustrating on here now

yes this is bad

Comment

Originally Posted by Carl877 View Post
      Was alot better just frustrating on here now
      YES, That's me done. Bye Bye.
      Highest break to date? 1

Comment

I only visit infrequently, but enough to see that this new version is really quite awful. Can't find things, the interface is clunky and confusing, and regardless of any tech upgrades it may have under the bonnet as they say, it simply looks outdated and old-fashioned. Sorry.

Comment

Very confusing. I liked the previous format, where all the most RECENT posts were at the top. I could easily spot the threads I've been following and select them. Now, I've got to scroll through the entire list of forums and topics, looking for recent posts. A waste of time, especially since I have no way to know under which category a particular thread may be. You'll lose me too, if this isn't improved. It seems a big waste of time.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vanwinkle View Post
            Very confusing. I liked the previous format, where all the most RECENT posts were at the top. I could easily spot the threads I've been following and select them. Now, I've got to scroll through the entire list of forums and topics, looking for recent posts. A waste of time, especially since I have no way to know under which category a particular thread may be. You'll lose me too, if this isn't improved. It seems a big waste of time.
            Agree 100%

Comment

Could we have the old format back? Much appreciated cos this is really awfully difficult to navigate and read. Cheers.

Comment

as posted on the other "new forum" topic, see if this helps, I found it earlier today

clicking New Topics, which lists topics that have new posts since you last checked, click the blue arros to the right to go directly to the post
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Dean, can you help me out here? I do not see ANYTHING called New Topics, nor do I see blue arrows. I can navigate to LATEST ACTIVITY, and then filter NEW TOPICS to OFF. This does get the latest posts to the top, but I am not seeing how to do what you have suggested. Also, is anybody else having login issues? When I click the LOGIN button, I only get a tiny white box, not the saved name and password...I have discovered that if I click the link to REGISTER, then my saved password appears and I can log in. What a pain. CLUNKY is my word for the new layout.
                  Last edited by Vanwinkle; 25 May 2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Dean, an update. I have discovered, near the top of the page, under the blue FORUMS tab, the words TODAY'S POSTS. Clicking here brings up the latest posts, and I now see the blue arrows you referred to. But here is a new "problem" to be corrected: I only see the link to TODAY'S POSTS if I am NOT logged in! The minute I log in, the page I am returned to looks the same, but TODAY'S POSTS is gone. That's why I was so confused and wrote previous. Can you add this to the list of things to be sorted out? Thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vanwinkle View Post
                      Dean, an update. I have discovered, near the top of the page, under the blue FORUMS tab, the words TODAY'S POSTS. Clicking here brings up the latest posts, and I now see the blue arrows you referred to. But here is a new "problem" to be corrected: I only see the link to TODAY'S POSTS if I am NOT logged in! The minute I log in, the page I am returned to looks the same, but TODAY'S POSTS is gone. That's why I was so confused and wrote previous. Can you add this to the list of things to be sorted out? Thank you.
                      I just tried this Vanwinkle you are right, I logged out and then saw todays posts all very neat, I clicked on one and was told I didn't have permission to view this thread, so logged back in and todays posts dissapeared Just have to wade through forums, But all they show is the date thread was started NOT the latest post. Very confusing.
                      Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post

I just tried this Vanwinkle you are right, I logged out and then saw todays posts all very neat, I clicked on one and was told I didn't have permission to view this thread, so logged back in and todays posts dissapeared Just have to wade through forums, But all they show is the date thread was started NOT the latest post. Very confusing.
                        I have the same problem. Would be good if this could be fixed quickly.

Comment

Working...
                        X