Pro-Am returns to the Portland Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Am returns to the Portland Club

Hi, I haven't posted on here for a while but thought , or hoped, this may interest a few folk.
    Sunday saw the return of a pro-am tournament at the Portland Club in Carlisle for the first time in many a year. Run by Ex Pro Mike Nixon it attracted none other than the world Number nineteen and world semi finalist Gary Wilson and newly promoted to the tour this year Dave Lilley, amongst other notable entrants such as county winners and finalists. These tournaments are fairly handicapped ( except mine of course which is far to low) and will be held on the last Sunday of every month over the next eleven months, all handicaps will be tracked and adjusted after every event , so if anyone fancies it ,come along , all are welcome.
    Dave Lilley was the eventual winner beating former county finalist Peter Ohagen 3-0 in the final , to be fair Dave only dropped two frames in the whole day and that was during a3-2 win over Gary Wilson.
    anyone wanting any info on the tournament can pm me or phone the Portland on 01228 598147, come and have a go, if a duffer like me can make it to the money stages (
    last eight) believe me anyone can, I hope to see some of you there, all the best Jim.
    I would like to end by thanking everyone who participated and of course a big thanks to Mike for running it and to Gary and Dave for coming through and supporting our club and tournament, much appreciated lads.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Nice post , hopefully you will get a few more from here at the next one .

good luck for the future ones
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Nice to know your doing well mate and still enjoying your snooker .it's been quiet of late on here but the software update issues are much better now and the volume of posts is rising again so hopefully you will drum up some interest in this comp.

Good luck and all the best with it.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

For the next event, The Portland Club has added ?100 to the prize pot as an Xmas Bonus!

https://snookerhub.co.uk/event/month...ub/2019-12-29/

Comment

Working...
        X