Challenge Tour Play-off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge Tour Play-off

The cancelled play-off tournament has been re-scheduled for July 20th at English Institute of Sport Sheffield. Winner gets a two year card for the main pro Tour.
    Eight players participating. Only names I recognise are Dean Young from my club Rory McLeod and Adam Duffy who must be keen to give it another go on the pro circuit.
    Good luck to Dean.
    Last edited by Nifty50; 4 July 2020, 07:41 AM.

Who are the other players Nifty ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
      Who are the other players Nifty ?
      http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=908

Comment

Cheers Nifty .

Allan Taylor is the guy doing the comparing at events . I played Jake Nicholson at Pontins in Prestatyn many many moons ago .

Comment

Cheers Nifty .

Allan Taylor is the guy doing the comparing at events . I played Jake Nicholson at Pontins in Prestatyn many many moons ago .
          Final is Allan Taylor v Adam Duffy. Both been on the pro circuit before.

Comment

Allan Taylor 4-0 Adam Duffy. Allan gets a spot on Main Tour for two years.

Comment

Well done Allan , nice lad . Needs to kick on and make the most of his opportunity .

Comment

Well done Allan , nice lad . Needs to kick on and make the most of his opportunity .
                just curious , do you know if he practices with rod lawler ? cheers

Comment

Was hoping Dean Young would have done well, for no other reason than he's Scottish and I've seen him play.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    Was hoping Dean Young would have done well, for no other reason than he's Scottish and I've seen him play.
                    He’s not really been able to get any practice in so no surprise he got beat. He’s got a Barry Pinches today. Snooker clubs being closed is an absolute killer for young lads like Dean. Who knows what effect it will have on their careers. Probably set them back a year.

Comment

Could also be the difference about having a career or not .

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                        He’s not really been able to get any practice in so no surprise he got beat. He’s got a Barry Pinches today. Snooker clubs being closed is an absolute killer for young lads like Dean. Who knows what effect it will have on their careers. Probably set them back a year.
                        I keep forgetting the players won't have gotten any practice, it's weird how quickly you get back into your old routines and forget what went before. I bet those that clubs let them in on the QT or had access to a private table will be well ahead of the poor lads that just had to sit it out.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                        X